Friday, January 28, 2011

Pushing Beyond.....

I have spent the past few weeks pressing into the vision I received a couple weeks ago. And as always God loves it when we seek after Him.

On January 9th I was again in church when I received a new download:

I was taken back to the field where the unwound & unbound had been before and from the distance I see "the" lion running towards me ( I call Him "the" lion because He shows up frequently in my visions) The lion stops abruptly in front of me skidding to a stop with his paws dug deep into the soil- He is wearing a crown and as He gets directly in front of me He lets out a mighty roar. He then waves me to come and He begins to plant seeds in the spots where we had all stood before....

As He goes about this planting a gate is opened and thousands of sheep run in- Great Magnitude!

Then I am shown my own face and God is loving me, his arm is around my shoulder and He actually tossles my hair & then He wipes my eyes- I then realize there is blood on my eyes and He is wiping it off- "New Eyes"


Then this message- Open these eyes my child-wide- world seeking- Beyond limits- Beyond imagination- Beyond boundaries- Beyond self- Embrace the new- Precious they are my treasures! GO!


I was led to Isaiah 60 & 61


"Get out of bed, Jerusalem! Wake up. Put your face in the sunlight.
   God's bright glory has risen for you.
The whole earth is wrapped in darkness,
   all people sunk in deep darkness,
But God rises on you,
   his sunrise glory breaks over you.
Nations will come to your light,
   kings to your sunburst brightness.
Look up! Look around!
   Watch as they gather, watch as they approach you:
Your sons coming from great distances,
   your daughters carried by their nannies.
When you see them coming you'll smile—big smiles!
   Your heart will swell and, yes, burst!
All those people returning by sea for the reunion,

AND

All your people will live right and well,
   in permanent possession of the land.
They're the green shoot that I planted,
   planted with my own hands to display my glory.
The runt will become a great tribe,
   the weakling become a strong nation.
I am God.
   At the right time I'll make it happen."

The following week I received yet another download-

This time I am heading into the Blackness that had surrounded the field and I come to a cavern or cave- I push back the giant stone and enter in. The way is lit up by flames coming from torches- it is very narrow and I feel the stone walls against my knuckles and I am told to use my palms and feel the walls. It is then that my hand rests upon a smooth surface and using my fingers I dig out a giant ruby. It's weight was enormous and I put it into a pack I am carrying on my back. I tell Him it is so heavy! He tells me, "Yes, I know it is heavy." "This is the gem I have found in you, your gem is one of compassion for others....and at times it weighs you down, but I have placed this gem in you and it is for a purpose. " I see that within the cave there are so many undiscovered gems!


I then surface from the cave and in yet another field I see faces I recognize, kids we have loved, family members etc....they are waving to me and they have found "homes" that they are standing by in the field...but I do not recognize all of them. Some I can tell are not from where I live- but I am excited at the sight of them.....I walk past them and smile and wave, straighten the pack that lies heavy on my back and push on......



The reason I am even sharing this "publicly" is because this morning I was reading The Elijah List and came across Chuck Pierce's new prophetic message---


I have read it twice and all I can say is WOW-



http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/9543 


I pray all of us will LOOK-LOOK AGAIN & LOOK BEYOND!!!

Keep pressing in and on!


Love Dawn


 





No comments:

Post a Comment